Saturday, November 14, 2009

Happy Halloween!!!







When I was a kid halloween was my favorite holiday. For months I would plan my costume and dream about filling my pillow case with candy. I still love halloween even though my costume is usually thrown together from stuff in my closet and I can (and do) buy my own candy whenever I feel like it. I love seeing my kids dressed up and teaching them about the importance of free candy. The day before halloween Fin and I practiced trick or treating at home. I opened a pack of smarties and whenever he said trick or treat I'd give him one. When the time came for trick or treating Fin was prepared. Our little crocodile made us proud and brought home a bag full of candy. Our little pumpkin just slept most the night, I guess we'll have to wait till next year for her to contribute to our candy stash. Happy Halloween!!!

No comments: