Sunday, January 27, 2008

Fin's Nursery

In a recent email I outlined some of the advantages of spending so much time in a hotel. Perhaps the biggest advantage is that we get to spend so much time together on account of there only being one room. While that ultimately is an advantage, it can be really tricky to find a place to put Fin so that he can sleep and not be disturbed, at the same time Michelle and I can live and not be disturbed either – as both his sleeping and our living require a different set of quietness criterion. The solution to this problem may be obvious to all……
Fin has found consistent sleep in the bathtub with the curtain drawn, lights out, and fan on providing white noise. Is it still considered a “master bath” if the bath and his bed are the same thing? I wonder how that would list in the real estate adds. The only trick to this arrangement is that all bathroom efforts should be considered and coordinated before the little man goes down for a nap. I guess there is always a toilet in the lobby!

Under the sink is a close second to the tub! My poor gypsy family! They sure put up with a lot to deal with my career and spend time with me. I thank them and love them so much for it!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: